TCCT eClassic AG. based in (9490) Vaduz, Pflugstrasse 10 (Liechtenstein) CHE-133.929.239 and StNr. 2664564, in the person of Fritz Walter Kaiser, in his duty of data controller of personal data collected from You, in accordance with and by the effects of Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council (hereafter GDPR), we hereby wish to inform You that GDPR provides the protection of natural persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated Regulation, Data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in protection of Your privacy and Rights. In compliance of the most recent regulation, these informations are provided in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form.
The undersigned company informs that for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress with you, it is in possession of personal and tax data collected also verbally, directly or through third parties, relating to you, data qualified as personal by the law.
In accordance with GDPR and referring to those data, we inform You that:
1. Purposes of the processing
Data are processed due to the performance of a contract and the consequent compliances with legal and contractual obligations deriving from it, as well as to achieve an effective management of commercial relations and, in relation to legal obligations, will possibly be subject to processing connected to the VAT regulations, as well as specifically for the following activities:
- Tax and accounting obligations required by law;
- Litigation’s handling;
- Customer billing history;
- General management and detection of the degree of customer satisfaction;
- Scheduling of activities;
- Creation of profiles for internal use;
- Periodic information about the eClassic project;
- Use of specific software for the utilization of the simulator;
Data conferment for all the above purposes is required for a correct management of the relationship and for the timely performance of all the obligations connected to it. Any refusal to communicate those data or an incorrect communication of the same could make it impossible for the writer to enter into contractual relations and / or to guarantee the adequacy of the processing. Failure to provide, however, all data that is not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed from time to time by the writer and will determine the consequent decisions on the performance of the contract related to the importance of the data requested with respect to the management of the contractual relationship.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, Data Controller may become aware of relevant, or sensitive and / or judicial data and in particular:
- e-mail address;
- mobile and landline telephone numbers;
- personal data and contact details.
Your sensitive data being processed are only those strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks or purposes described above and will be processed in compliance with the law and any subsequent indication of the board responsible for ensuring compliance with the Privacy legislation.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent required for this purpose at the time of their collection, be used for the following purposes:
- identify, also through electronic processing, your specific behaviours and consumption habits in order to improve the services provided, meet your needs and address the commercial proposals of interest.
- To communicate and / or send automated contact methods (such as text messages, mms, faxes, phone, e-mails and web applications) or in paper form, advertising material and commercial information, including from third parties.
The conferment of data regarding the aforementioned purposes is purely optional and your refusal to process does not affect the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing to the rules that govern it.
2. Modalities of the processing
Data will be processed with the following modalities:
- Manual processing by means of paper archives;
- Processing on magnetic, electronic or telematic support;
3. Communications to third parties
Your data will be processed only by staff involved in processing operations expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of subjects:
- Owner (read, write, modify, delete, communicate operations)
- affiliate companies belonging to the TCCT group and / or in any case third parties duly appointed as data processors;
For the provision of the services necessary for the best management of the contractual relationship, including for administrative purposes, your data may become aware by the following categories of third parties:
- Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Insurance companies;
- Companies and / or Bodies that manage the delivery service of ordinary and commercial correspondence;
- Other specifically appointed and identified subjects who provide services for purposes auxiliary to the relationship with the undersigned company within the limits strictly necessary for fiscal, accounting, information systems management, financial services and credit recovery obligations;
- Companies that collaborate in the project duly authorized by the data controller;
Without prejudice to the absolute prohibition to disclose data suitable for revealing the state of health and any other prohibition imposed by laws and regulations, your data will not be disseminated in any way.
Data are stored at the registered and / or operational headquarters of the undersigned company in the manner indicated above and will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future administrative management purposes. For those purposes they will be stored: For the following 2 years from the termination of the relationship on company IT and physical archives;
At the time of erasure it is possible that the data will still be stored but anonymized.
The personal data subject to processing for which a daily backup is provided will be stored exclusively on the cloud, with all the more stringent caution provided by the owner.
7. Data protection officer
This Company informs that the Designation of the data protection officer in accordance of art. 37 of Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 is not necessary at the moment of present audit.
In every moment, by e-mail to the address email@example.com You may exercise towards the processing data controller the following rights referred to in the articles 12-23 Chapter III GPDR:
- Access to personal data;
- To obtain their rectification or erasure or restriction of processing;
- To object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- To receive the personal data concerning him or her (data portability);
- the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.